Rapoo E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard
With the Rapoo E2700 now out of the box, we can see we are dealing with a white keyboard with an 80-key US layout. We can also see quite a few of the keys are denoted with blue paint rather than the just the typical legends that are also painted onto the key caps.
The multimedia functions are backing the F-keys. Starting with F1, you can launch windows media player, reverse the track, skip forward a track, increase volume, decrease volume, play or pause, and stop.
Continuing on with F8, we get a mute, page back, page forward, refresh, home, and an email button to queue things up easier with just one touch.
To keep users endlessly scrolling web pages, the Arrow keys just to the left of the touchpad will allow up, down, left, and right navigation of any page.
All of the caps are white, and sit atop a full set of scissor style switches. These require very little activation pressure, make very little noise, and have roughly 1.5mm of travel before bottoming out.
The touchpad is metal and always stays cool to the touch. This is also where Rapoo has placed their name on the product, and the entire surface will accept any of the three predefined hand gestures to allow scrolling, and left or right click functionality.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni