Rapoo E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard
With the Rapoo E2700 now out of the box, we can see we are dealing with a white keyboard with an 80-key US layout. We can also see quite a few of the keys are denoted with blue paint rather than the just the typical legends that are also painted onto the key caps.
The multimedia functions are backing the F-keys. Starting with F1, you can launch windows media player, reverse the track, skip forward a track, increase volume, decrease volume, play or pause, and stop.
Continuing on with F8, we get a mute, page back, page forward, refresh, home, and an email button to queue things up easier with just one touch.
To keep users endlessly scrolling web pages, the Arrow keys just to the left of the touchpad will allow up, down, left, and right navigation of any page.
All of the caps are white, and sit atop a full set of scissor style switches. These require very little activation pressure, make very little noise, and have roughly 1.5mm of travel before bottoming out.
The touchpad is metal and always stays cool to the touch. This is also where Rapoo has placed their name on the product, and the entire surface will accept any of the three predefined hand gestures to allow scrolling, and left or right click functionality.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo E2700 Wireless Multimedia Touchpad Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software