Accessories and Documentation
These are all of the Enermax brackets that are included. There is a universal back plate for both AMD and Intel mounting that has plastic isolating both sides of it. There is also the large AMD top bracket, and off to the right is the Intel mounting legs that attach to the cooler. Also, notice that the AMD bracket can go on both ways, so socket orientation is of no concern.
This bit of the hardware contains the more universal bits of the kit. Here we have the studs to mount to LGA2011, other Intel and AMD motherboards, along with four red washers to protect the top of the motherboard. The bottom row offers thumbscrews to mount the cooler, the sample of Dow Corning paste, and four small screws to mount brackets to the base of the cooler.
On this side of the instruction sheet we have the Intel mounting guide. There are ten easy to follow images at the top showing how the installation is handled. If you do get stuck, there is a bit of text below to help guide you through the steps. The reverse side of this sheet offers the AMD mounting instructions in the same exact fashion.
We also found this to be a fitting place to look at the fan and bracket. Here we can see the model of the fan, along with its power draw. We can also see that inside of the plastic clip there are rubber pads covering the screws that mount the fan, to keep it isolated from the edges of the fin stack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-N30-HE CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD