Accessories and Documentation
Part of the accessories includes foam spacers to help with the installation process, and fan screws to mount the 92mm fan to the bracket. Then, along the bottom row we have the studs that lock into the holes in the top bracket, rubber and plastic washer assemblies for spacing the top bracket, and the thumbscrews to lock it all together.
There is also a manual that generalizes the basic installation on all video cards. You will need to pay attention to the demands of your card when getting into specific details like what needs heat sinks, and what can do with just a fan on them for cooling. They also include a few tie straps to tidy things up on the Kraken G10, as well as the tubing and wiring from the AIO.
Since we needed an AIO to go along with the G10, NZXT has sent us the Kraken X40 for our testing. This is a 140mm single radiator AIO, and is the same unit they did their testing with. All we need to do now is get the card, and get this system mounted up for some testing.
Oh, one last thing. When NZXT mentions that some cards will need a shim, this is the sort of thing they have in mind. Due to the design of the HD7950, this must be installed to make contact with the die to the cold plate on the AIO. Not too sure how easy these are to find; we just happened to have one lying around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid Cooled GPU Mounting Kit]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio