Accessories and Documentation
Part of the accessories includes foam spacers to help with the installation process, and fan screws to mount the 92mm fan to the bracket. Then, along the bottom row we have the studs that lock into the holes in the top bracket, rubber and plastic washer assemblies for spacing the top bracket, and the thumbscrews to lock it all together.
There is also a manual that generalizes the basic installation on all video cards. You will need to pay attention to the demands of your card when getting into specific details like what needs heat sinks, and what can do with just a fan on them for cooling. They also include a few tie straps to tidy things up on the Kraken G10, as well as the tubing and wiring from the AIO.
Since we needed an AIO to go along with the G10, NZXT has sent us the Kraken X40 for our testing. This is a 140mm single radiator AIO, and is the same unit they did their testing with. All we need to do now is get the card, and get this system mounted up for some testing.
Oh, one last thing. When NZXT mentions that some cards will need a shim, this is the sort of thing they have in mind. Due to the design of the HD7950, this must be installed to make contact with the die to the cold plate on the AIO. Not too sure how easy these are to find; we just happened to have one lying around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid Cooled GPU Mounting Kit]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20