With packaging that mimics the Kraken AIO's packaging, the Kraken G10 is displayed in its white form with it being attached to a video card and an AIO, but as it says in the fine print at the bottom, neither of them comes in this package.
On this smaller end of the box there is a basic video card compatibility list, a cooler compatibility list, and the specs are shown off to the right. It also states this has a two-year warranty, but the only thing that could possibly go bad would be the fan.
We also found a features list on one of the sides where it discusses the steel bracket that works with quite a few video cards, says it is easy to install, includes zip-ties to keep things looking clean, and states that it offers a 92mm fan for additional card cooling.
This smaller end shows us all three versions of the Kraken G10 on the left in black, white, and red; to the right, it also shows that we have the RL-KRG10-B1, or the black version.
Around the back of the packaging, NZXT covers five features with small icons, and offers another view of the included bracket along the top. Across the bottom, we see the kit installed in a Phantom with in-house results from GTX 780 testing of the stock solution versus this Kraken G10 and an X40 strapped to it.
Opening the box, we find a section off to the left where the hardware made its voyage separated from the fan to the right. Under the hardware and the fan is another layer of that same dense foam, with the metal Kraken G10 bracket riding it out at the bottom; it all arrived in excellent condition for testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid Cooled GPU Mounting Kit]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20