Evercool CARRY NB-EC01 Notebook Cooler
Fresh out of the box, the CARRY definitely has some style. There are black plastic additions to give the otherwise blocky design a bit of angular distraction and the wavy blue paint also distracts from this being a black box.
In this image we have the intake side of the CARRY to the right, and it is wide open for unimpeded air flow into this device. Looking off to the left, down the side of it, we see that the raised sections on top have been carried over to the sides as well.
The exhaust end of the CARRY is also where you find a colorful sticker, control switch, and an LED. There are six angled slots for the air to come through at the left, and the switch at the right offers a low and high mode, as well as an off position.
As the corner wraps around to the side of the unit, we also find a small round power port to allow a way for the fan inside to rotate.
Skipping way ahead, we grabbed the accessories and set up the CARRY as it would be used on one of the laptops we have on hand. We have one of the adapters on the intake of the carry, and we also have the USB power cord attached.
When using the CARRY in the low mode, the green LED may serve as a reminder that it is still running when you go to shut things down for the night. If it is in the high mode, the LED is sort of redundant, as the noise from this cooler is reminder enough.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Evercool CARRY NB-EC01 Notebook Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio's GPU is 4.5x faster than Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda runs on GTX 745, has FOV slider
- 'La La Land', 'Arrival' lead Oscar nominations
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Keyboard Review
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017