Accessories and Documentation
The first of the hardware boxes that we opened up was for the AMD mounting. In this kit you are to use the stock AMD back plate, and change the screws and top bracket out for the new screws and nylon spacers provided as you add in the mounting brackets to secure the cooler to the motherboard.
The Intel kit offers a back plate with studs already in it, and holes to align with the socket retention screws. In the bag are black spacers, thumbscrews, and LGA2011 socket screws. At the top are the brackets that get added in to lock the cooler down. There are also two sets of instructions; one for LGA2011, and one for all other Intel sockets.
Inside of the box of universal goods, we find some rubber case fan mounts, a set of case screws, and the metal case badge on the left side. We also found the screwdriver, a tube of NT-H1, a Y-splitter cable, two LNA adapters, and the wire mounts for the second fan.
We also had a look at the back of the second 150mm fan in the box. Both fans require a four-pin fan header for power and PWM functionality, and it is easy to verify that these are the NF-A15 PWM fans described in the specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti