Accessories and Documentation
The first of the hardware boxes that we opened up was for the AMD mounting. In this kit you are to use the stock AMD back plate, and change the screws and top bracket out for the new screws and nylon spacers provided as you add in the mounting brackets to secure the cooler to the motherboard.
The Intel kit offers a back plate with studs already in it, and holes to align with the socket retention screws. In the bag are black spacers, thumbscrews, and LGA2011 socket screws. At the top are the brackets that get added in to lock the cooler down. There are also two sets of instructions; one for LGA2011, and one for all other Intel sockets.
Inside of the box of universal goods, we find some rubber case fan mounts, a set of case screws, and the metal case badge on the left side. We also found the screwdriver, a tube of NT-H1, a Y-splitter cable, two LNA adapters, and the wire mounts for the second fan.
We also had a look at the back of the second 150mm fan in the box. Both fans require a four-pin fan header for power and PWM functionality, and it is easy to verify that these are the NF-A15 PWM fans described in the specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- No Man's Sky sales fall by a massive 81% in the UK
- Fans recreate Overwatch Plays of the Game in real life
- NVIDIA's GP100 die shot teases Pascal, NVLink and HBM2
- Massachusetts first state to tax Uber, Lyft
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Z170X-Gaming 7 , Front panel headers only working at 2.0
- Sony in-car audio takes the driver's seat with smartphone connectivity
- Cherry announces the MC 4000 precision gaming mouse
- GIGABYTE releases GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards with 3GB memory
- Sharkoon announces the DG7000-G Mid-tower Chassis
- Inno3D unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 3GB video cards