Accessories and Documentation
The first of the hardware boxes that we opened up was for the AMD mounting. In this kit you are to use the stock AMD back plate, and change the screws and top bracket out for the new screws and nylon spacers provided as you add in the mounting brackets to secure the cooler to the motherboard.
The Intel kit offers a back plate with studs already in it, and holes to align with the socket retention screws. In the bag are black spacers, thumbscrews, and LGA2011 socket screws. At the top are the brackets that get added in to lock the cooler down. There are also two sets of instructions; one for LGA2011, and one for all other Intel sockets.
Inside of the box of universal goods, we find some rubber case fan mounts, a set of case screws, and the metal case badge on the left side. We also found the screwdriver, a tube of NT-H1, a Y-splitter cable, two LNA adapters, and the wire mounts for the second fan.
We also had a look at the back of the second 150mm fan in the box. Both fans require a four-pin fan header for power and PWM functionality, and it is easy to verify that these are the NF-A15 PWM fans described in the specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications