The Noctua NH-D15 is in the typical Noctua packaging, with white trim surrounding brown panels. Here, the cooler name is found at the left, as well as in the brown panel where this cooler is typed as a D-type premium cooler. It also shows this design is based off of the award winning NH-D14, and lists eight key features in the larger panel.
Spinning the box around to its left, we can now see that Noctua has used this side to display the specifications of the cooler, and also to offer two dimensional renderings at the right side, just under the coolers name.
The back of the box offers eleven features or inclusions found with this cooler. Things like the amount of heat pipes, memory compatibility, PWM functionality, the hardware, and the supplied thermal paste only touch on half of it.
The last panel offers nine translations of a brief summary of what goes into a design like this, and it also states that this is the new flagship cooler that should suit any of your cooling needs.
Inside of the box, along with bits of dense foam to surround the cooler and fan at the bottom, we find that all of the components are also shipped inside of individual boxes. Yes, it is more time consuming and maybe costs a little more, but it ensures that all of the components stay put when traveling, and it protects the parts better than any other packaging we have seen thus far.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPU combo with Corsair AIO cooler on Amazon
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood