Accessories and Documentation
In the box offering up the included hardware, this is half of what we found. There are hex head screws for the PSU and expansion slots, M3 screws for the motherboard and storage drives, and for some reason, we are seeing companies offer paper washers again. We also were given four long fan screws, two normal fan screws, six standoffs, and a motherboard speaker.
For 3.5-inch storage drives, they offer four rails for the right side of the drives and another four for the left side of the drives. Each of the sets is clearly marked as well. We also get a small bundle of five wire ties to help with the cable management.
The manual is multilingual and is simply printed in black on white paper. It starts with the parts list, takes you through the entire build process, and is very well done. So well done that even if somewhat confused by something, a quick glance at the manual will get you back on track and allow even the most novice builder with enough information to complete it.
While not spectacular to most readers, we do like the quality control check list left inside of the chassis. At least we know that someone is actively looking at the chassis as it goes together, and we don't have misaligned panels and components like other chassis we have just looked at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z3 Plus White]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup