Accessories and Documentation
In the box offering up the included hardware, this is half of what we found. There are hex head screws for the PSU and expansion slots, M3 screws for the motherboard and storage drives, and for some reason, we are seeing companies offer paper washers again. We also were given four long fan screws, two normal fan screws, six standoffs, and a motherboard speaker.
For 3.5-inch storage drives, they offer four rails for the right side of the drives and another four for the left side of the drives. Each of the sets is clearly marked as well. We also get a small bundle of five wire ties to help with the cable management.
The manual is multilingual and is simply printed in black on white paper. It starts with the parts list, takes you through the entire build process, and is very well done. So well done that even if somewhat confused by something, a quick glance at the manual will get you back on track and allow even the most novice builder with enough information to complete it.
While not spectacular to most readers, we do like the quality control check list left inside of the chassis. At least we know that someone is actively looking at the chassis as it goes together, and we don't have misaligned panels and components like other chassis we have just looked at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z3 Plus White]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology