The Intel Pentium 4 now has as many chipsets for it as the AMD Athlon has, and with more to come, will take over as the most varied platform available to us.
With just one chipset available at release for over two months, today there are over 10 on offer, with just about all of them putting out good to great performance for the dollars concerned, some with dual channel DDR, some with only single.
ATI has become the newest member to start producing chipsets for the PC platform market, inspired by nVidia's success with the nForce2 line, ATI has taken up arms. However, rather than competing with nVidia in the AMD market, they have totally gone the opposite direction and joined the Intel legions by producing a chipset designed for the latest Pentium 4 processors.
Gigabyte being the diverse company they have not excluded ATI from its portfolio. In fact we used this motherboard, the 8TRS300M, just recently in our Dual Channel chipset roundup for the Intel Pentium 4. Today we are going to take a more in-depth look at the product and the features ATI brings to the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark04]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Halo PC]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse