The Intel Pentium 4 now has as many chipsets for it as the AMD Athlon has, and with more to come, will take over as the most varied platform available to us.
With just one chipset available at release for over two months, today there are over 10 on offer, with just about all of them putting out good to great performance for the dollars concerned, some with dual channel DDR, some with only single.
ATI has become the newest member to start producing chipsets for the PC platform market, inspired by nVidia's success with the nForce2 line, ATI has taken up arms. However, rather than competing with nVidia in the AMD market, they have totally gone the opposite direction and joined the Intel legions by producing a chipset designed for the latest Pentium 4 processors.
Gigabyte being the diverse company they have not excluded ATI from its portfolio. In fact we used this motherboard, the 8TRS300M, just recently in our Dual Channel chipset roundup for the Intel Pentium 4. Today we are going to take a more in-depth look at the product and the features ATI brings to the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark04]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Halo PC]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD