The Intel Pentium 4 now has as many chipsets for it as the AMD Athlon has, and with more to come, will take over as the most varied platform available to us.
With just one chipset available at release for over two months, today there are over 10 on offer, with just about all of them putting out good to great performance for the dollars concerned, some with dual channel DDR, some with only single.
ATI has become the newest member to start producing chipsets for the PC platform market, inspired by nVidia's success with the nForce2 line, ATI has taken up arms. However, rather than competing with nVidia in the AMD market, they have totally gone the opposite direction and joined the Intel legions by producing a chipset designed for the latest Pentium 4 processors.
Gigabyte being the diverse company they have not excluded ATI from its portfolio. In fact we used this motherboard, the 8TRS300M, just recently in our Dual Channel chipset roundup for the Intel Pentium 4. Today we are going to take a more in-depth look at the product and the features ATI brings to the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark04]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Halo PC]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes