The Intel Pentium 4 now has as many chipsets for it as the AMD Athlon has, and with more to come, will take over as the most varied platform available to us.
With just one chipset available at release for over two months, today there are over 10 on offer, with just about all of them putting out good to great performance for the dollars concerned, some with dual channel DDR, some with only single.
ATI has become the newest member to start producing chipsets for the PC platform market, inspired by nVidia's success with the nForce2 line, ATI has taken up arms. However, rather than competing with nVidia in the AMD market, they have totally gone the opposite direction and joined the Intel legions by producing a chipset designed for the latest Pentium 4 processors.
Gigabyte being the diverse company they have not excluded ATI from its portfolio. In fact we used this motherboard, the 8TRS300M, just recently in our Dual Channel chipset roundup for the Intel Pentium 4. Today we are going to take a more in-depth look at the product and the features ATI brings to the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark04]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Halo PC]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 8TRS300M - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni