RAID 5 4k Random Read/Write
RAID 5 testing may seem a bit redundant--pun intended--but RAID 5 introduces another layer of complex I/O into the equation. We start RAID 5 testing with a 4k random read workload, and the Serial Cables SA-ENC12G-01A delivers an outstanding average of 679,146 IOPS at 256 OIO. The direct connection averages 679,021 IOPS at the highest workload. The variance of less than 150 IOPS is outstanding.
The 12Gb/s JBOD tops out at 31,176 IOPS at 64 OIO, and the direct connection averages 31,188 IOPS, a difference of just 12 IOPS.
Once again, the results are so close that the variances are barely detectable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon Pro 400 series finds a home with Apple
- Nintendo Switch may use USB Type-C for power
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications