RAID 0 128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput. The 12Gb/s JBOD provides an outstanding sequential read speed of 5,534 MiB/s. The direct connection provides a lower average of 5,495 MiB/s, with the majority of the disparity occurring from an SSD GC cycle during the measurement period. This is an amazing amount of performance from both connection methods.
Latency testing reveals expected scaling.
The Serial Cables SA-ENC12G-01A provides an average of 4,713 MiB/s, and the direct connection nets 4,741 MiB/s.
The difference in performance below is negligible.
Write percentage-testing revels both connection methods are closely matched with mixed workloads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 to cost little over $900
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller