Tt eSPORTS Illuminated Poseidon Z Mechanical Keyboard
Starting things off with a look at the left edge of the Poseidon Z, we see that the top frame section wraps from the top and completely covers the sides of the keyboard. We can also see that with the feet left in the keyboard at the back, the key caps angle away from the user.
The seventy-four key layout of the main section of the Poseidon comes in an ANSI US layout with all of the normal iconography to go along with it.
Each of the caps on the board is cylindrical in shape, very smooth with the coating that is applied, and the legends are blank, where the painted coating leaves the inner material exposed for illumination purposes.
The F-keys serve a dual purpose in this design as they offer multimedia buttons as well. To use the normal assortment of buttons, the Function key must be pressed while using these.
We also found that the F11 and F12 keys offer some dual functionality as well. F11 will turn the lighting down in three LED stages, and will even turn them off. The F12 key is then used to cycle back through the three brightness levels on the way to maximum brightness.
The rest of this 104-key layout is also what we have come to expect with the full number pad and option to use it for movement along with the set of arrow keys designed specifically for that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards