Accessories and Documentation
All of the hardware needed to complete the build was included in that large box, and here we have the basics. There are wire ties at the top and seven bags that are clearly labeled as to their intended use during the build process.
Since all three bays have flip down stealth covers, if there is a need for a fan controller, you can use the smaller clips at the bottom to dress the sides of it to match the front of the chassis. If you plan to use a 3.5-inch device, the large top panel is to be used for those to keep the styling looking clean.
The manual is very thorough and does a great job starting with the basics like parts and how to get into the chassis. It continues with illustrations and text to guide one through the major components being installed and offers a handier exploded diagram than the box to see how it all works.
Also in the box, you will find five plastic drive trays specifically engineered to work with 2.5-inch drives only. You will need to slide out the one side rail of the drive cage and move it into the inner tracks, but that is what these are for.
Strange enough, though, if you slide out any of the 3.5-inch drive trays, they all have holes in them to install 2.5-inch drives anyways, and maybe that inch is important to some, but we don't see the point in this design to have specific 2.5-inch trays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [XFX Bravo Type 01 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Bravo Type 01]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse