XFX Bravo Type 01 Mid-Tower Chassis
The chassis is built to appear to float, and with the rounded top and bottom and skinny outstretched legs, this chassis does appear to do that. Down the bezel, amidst all of the horizontal strips of plastic, are three hidden bay covers and a very large intake toward the bottom half. This is, however, a large XFX made of aluminium added to the bottom so people are sure who designed this chassis.
Most of the top is rounded as you move back across the top of the chassis, but is broken up with the ventilation that runs down both sides as well. The forward section also holds the front I/O as it runs dead center down the top of the chassis.
The left side of the chassis has a plastic panel added to a steel inner panel. This allows them to make the standard looking section fore and aft, and also allows them to run the horizontal ventilation strips up the sides as well as adding in the bold red nameplate that carries XFX TYPE 01 on it.
The back of the chassis offers all the standards with the PSU being mounted at the bottom, which also offers a slide out dust filter. What we haven't seen is the S-shaped cuts in grommets to allow for external water cooling or a wire pass-through.
The cool thing about this design is that the Bravo Type 01 can set to the left of you or to the right of you. Since both side panels are identical, it makes that choice easy to what you have the room for, instead of having to rearrange the office for this chassis.
Under the chassis, the rounded lower section is broken up for ventilation of the PSU, and you can get a glimpse of the filter there too. To keep the chassis upright, the legs have been angled out to the sides and have thin rubber strips to give it a good footing on most surfaces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [XFX Bravo Type 01 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Bravo Type 01]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system