The packaging is kept cost efficient and simple with the use of plain cardboard with black printing applied. To the left is a striped pattern that mimics the chassis design, and we see a large band that presents the Type 01 chassis naming.
Along with a lot of black cardboard, the right side offers only the rest of the band from the front containing the XFX name here.
The back also carries the stripping from the front panel, but it is broken up with an exploded diagram of the chassis that is contained inside. There is also a rendering of sorts of the chassis to the left, but much of the fine detail is left out of that rendering.
The remaining panel offers a good place for shipping labels above the XFX logo. Just below, we have the Bravo box checked, some bar codes, and the web address at the bottom.
Inside of the box, we find the chassis protected with dense foam inserts inside of cardboard frames to be extra protective of the chassis under the plastic liner. The box looked good, and as we removed this inner packaging, we found our Bravo Type 01 had arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [XFX Bravo Type 01 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Bravo Type 01]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller