The packaging is kept cost efficient and simple with the use of plain cardboard with black printing applied. To the left is a striped pattern that mimics the chassis design, and we see a large band that presents the Type 01 chassis naming.
Along with a lot of black cardboard, the right side offers only the rest of the band from the front containing the XFX name here.
The back also carries the stripping from the front panel, but it is broken up with an exploded diagram of the chassis that is contained inside. There is also a rendering of sorts of the chassis to the left, but much of the fine detail is left out of that rendering.
The remaining panel offers a good place for shipping labels above the XFX logo. Just below, we have the Bravo box checked, some bar codes, and the web address at the bottom.
Inside of the box, we find the chassis protected with dense foam inserts inside of cardboard frames to be extra protective of the chassis under the plastic liner. The box looked good, and as we removed this inner packaging, we found our Bravo Type 01 had arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [XFX Bravo Type 01 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Bravo Type 01]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications