Once you crack the case open you'll be greeted with a pretty standard setup as far as the interior is concerned. The layout is pretty generic, but offers everything you would expect it to.
As stated earlier, you will be able to install upwards of four optical devices in this model. Though there isn't any sort of tool-free installation system, you can see there are tabs on both sides of every slot. This makes installation much easier if you're not putting the drives in order from top to bottom.
Moving down the drive tower shows space for a total of six 3.5" drives. The top two are externally accessible and the bottom four are internal only. If you'll look closer, you'll also see there is mounting areas for a total of four 80mm fans on front! For those looking to maximize cooling, this can be a blessing. With the higher speeds of modern hard drives, the added airflow is a welcome addition indeed.
You'll get two fans already mounted in the default configuration.
As I mentioned earlier, both rear fan slots are filled for you in the default setup. This brings the total to five fans from the factory; three intake and two exhaust. This is a very good start to the over pressurized cooling I was talking about earlier.
And since we're on the subject of fans, let me show you a feature that I hadn't mentioned yet
See that little green blob? That is actually a thermal sensor that automatically adjusts fan speed for you depending on the temperature it is recording. If the case gets too warm, it increases the power flow to them and cools things off. Of course, you can replace these fans with any other 80mm x 25mm fan if you prefer not to have an automatic thermal control.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- Colorful's amazing iGame GTX 1080 Ti looks MEAN, FAST
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse