NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 240mm Radiator
First off, let's talk fin count on the UT60. While most AIOs and a ton of custom radiators run with very high FPI radiators, Alphacool is using a 12 FPI radiator to do the job here. Of course, the 60 in UT60 stands for the 60mm of thickness, so even with a low FPI, there is a serious amount of surface area.
Yes, this image is slightly off angle to look at the 240mm fan with M3 screw holes around it to secure fans to it. The reasoning is that we wanted to point out the pair of G1/4" holes offered to connect tubing and fittings to.
For those who don't want side outlets, what about outlets in the top of the header, or even better, what about six total outlets at one end of the radiator to do whatever you want? That is exactly what this radiator offers.
For those instances where the radiator sits higher than the reservoir, or when the ports are positioned at the bottom, this port at the opposite end can be used to bleed air, attach a fill line, or as we did, use this to fill the loop once it was assembled.
With the radiator comes a full set of goodies as well. There are eight screws for 25mm tick fans and another set of eight for 30mm fans. There are also five copper outlet plugs, since the other two of the seven holes will have fittings. There are also four copper plates with the OCOOL name to place where you want to and an Allen key to use with the fan screws.
All this matte black and copper has a very nice and crisp look, and it definitely screams out for something like a steam-punk mod with solid copper tubes ran through this set.
The OCOOL name placards can go anywhere: on the case, on your car, or on the radiator where it may be seen through the window of the chassis. We only placed on plaque on our radiator, right dead center at the bottom edge. No real reason…it just looked cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alphacool NexXxoS XP3 Light - Acetal Edition CPU Water Block]
- Page 4 [VPP655 and Repack Single Laing D5 - Dual 5.25" Bay Station]
- Page 5 [NexXoS UT60 Full Copper 240mm Radiator]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio