NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 240mm Radiator
First off, let's talk fin count on the UT60. While most AIOs and a ton of custom radiators run with very high FPI radiators, Alphacool is using a 12 FPI radiator to do the job here. Of course, the 60 in UT60 stands for the 60mm of thickness, so even with a low FPI, there is a serious amount of surface area.
Yes, this image is slightly off angle to look at the 240mm fan with M3 screw holes around it to secure fans to it. The reasoning is that we wanted to point out the pair of G1/4" holes offered to connect tubing and fittings to.
For those who don't want side outlets, what about outlets in the top of the header, or even better, what about six total outlets at one end of the radiator to do whatever you want? That is exactly what this radiator offers.
For those instances where the radiator sits higher than the reservoir, or when the ports are positioned at the bottom, this port at the opposite end can be used to bleed air, attach a fill line, or as we did, use this to fill the loop once it was assembled.
With the radiator comes a full set of goodies as well. There are eight screws for 25mm tick fans and another set of eight for 30mm fans. There are also five copper outlet plugs, since the other two of the seven holes will have fittings. There are also four copper plates with the OCOOL name to place where you want to and an Allen key to use with the fan screws.
All this matte black and copper has a very nice and crisp look, and it definitely screams out for something like a steam-punk mod with solid copper tubes ran through this set.
The OCOOL name placards can go anywhere: on the case, on your car, or on the radiator where it may be seen through the window of the chassis. We only placed on plaque on our radiator, right dead center at the bottom edge. No real reason…it just looked cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alphacool NexXxoS XP3 Light - Acetal Edition CPU Water Block]
- Page 4 [VPP655 and Repack Single Laing D5 - Dual 5.25" Bay Station]
- Page 5 [NexXoS UT60 Full Copper 240mm Radiator]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 update will use AI to fight cyberattacks
- Star Wars Battlefront II alpha could hit all platforms
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- Toshiba announces world's first QLC flash memory
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus