The ASUS Z97-WS comes in a nice box, which is simple enough.
The back of the retail box shows all the main features of the Z97-WS.
Opening the box, we get out first look at everything that comes with the retail package.
Taking out all the accessories, we can see that the Z97-WS comes with.
- 4x sets of SATA cables
- 1x COM port connector
- 1x USB expander
- 3x SLI bridges, one for SLI, one for Tri-SLI and one for Quad-SLI
- 1x front panel header
- 1x I/O plate
Also included in the retail package is a manual and a driver DVD
Here we see a full list of specifications for the Z97-WS. The main features are the SATA Express options for storage and we see plenty of USB connectivity included.
This motherboard also has plenty of options for RAM speeds and the ability to overclock those.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs