The ASUS Z97-WS comes in a nice box, which is simple enough.
The back of the retail box shows all the main features of the Z97-WS.
Opening the box, we get out first look at everything that comes with the retail package.
Taking out all the accessories, we can see that the Z97-WS comes with.
- 4x sets of SATA cables
- 1x COM port connector
- 1x USB expander
- 3x SLI bridges, one for SLI, one for Tri-SLI and one for Quad-SLI
- 1x front panel header
- 1x I/O plate
Also included in the retail package is a manual and a driver DVD
Here we see a full list of specifications for the Z97-WS. The main features are the SATA Express options for storage and we see plenty of USB connectivity included.
This motherboard also has plenty of options for RAM speeds and the ability to overclock those.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform