The ASUS Z97-WS comes in a nice box, which is simple enough.
The back of the retail box shows all the main features of the Z97-WS.
Opening the box, we get out first look at everything that comes with the retail package.
Taking out all the accessories, we can see that the Z97-WS comes with.
- 4x sets of SATA cables
- 1x COM port connector
- 1x USB expander
- 3x SLI bridges, one for SLI, one for Tri-SLI and one for Quad-SLI
- 1x front panel header
- 1x I/O plate
Also included in the retail package is a manual and a driver DVD
Here we see a full list of specifications for the Z97-WS. The main features are the SATA Express options for storage and we see plenty of USB connectivity included.
This motherboard also has plenty of options for RAM speeds and the ability to overclock those.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset