Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the G2460PQU was shipped inside of a highly decorated box that featured yellow and white racecars on the front and back. The box covered some of the more important aspects, including the refresh rate and response time.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box and roughly how it was all packaged.
Assembly of the monitor is incredibly simple and does not require a single tool, though a Phillips screwdriver would definitely help.
Simply place the base upon the monitor's stand and tighten the screw using the built-in metal loop or a Phillips screwdriver.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
From left to right (in the picture, opposite when viewed from front of monitor), we have the USB-in for the hub; two USB 2.0 ports; the physical power switch; AC power in; DisplayPort; VGA port; Dual Link DVI port; HDMI port; audio-in port; and headphone out jack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now