Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the G2460PQU was shipped inside of a highly decorated box that featured yellow and white racecars on the front and back. The box covered some of the more important aspects, including the refresh rate and response time.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box and roughly how it was all packaged.
Assembly of the monitor is incredibly simple and does not require a single tool, though a Phillips screwdriver would definitely help.
Simply place the base upon the monitor's stand and tighten the screw using the built-in metal loop or a Phillips screwdriver.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
From left to right (in the picture, opposite when viewed from front of monitor), we have the USB-in for the hub; two USB 2.0 ports; the physical power switch; AC power in; DisplayPort; VGA port; Dual Link DVI port; HDMI port; audio-in port; and headphone out jack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design