Desktop Test System
ATTO - Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
Here we see the sequential read and write speeds at both QD4 and QD10. The higher the queue depth, the faster the RevoDrive 350 ramps up performance. The sequential read performance for both tests is just over 2,000 MB/s, and the sequential write performance for both tests is roughly 1,900 MB/s.
This is a significant step up from the RevoDrive 3 X2 480GB that we reviewed in 2011. The RevoDrive 3 X2 480GB achieved just over 1,550 MB/s sequential read and 1,380 MB/s sequential write speeds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [OCZ RevoDrive 350 SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage (Data on Disk Testing)]
- Page 9 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 10 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 to feature squeezable frame - Active Edge
- Tencent didn't invest in PUBG studio Bluehole
- Galaxy Note8 will be the first Note with 6GB of RAM
- Amazon Instant Pickup has orders ready in two minutes
- The future of Faraday Future looks clearer
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X 10Gbe NAS Review
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes
- ASUS announces DSL-AC88U router
- Final Fantasy XIV: Online exceeds 10 million players worldwide