After getting the software installed and keeping a file that Chrome deems unworthy from the Sentey site, we installed the software. After it installed and is opened, this is the window that is delivered. It starts with the button settings, and in this window, the five profiles and their associated colors are shown to the left. Pick one of them and move to the right where you can take all but the left click button and change the functionality and attach Macros.
The next tab is for anything Macro related. To the left are slots provided for each Macro. You can either program with this window, or you can import and export them with buttons at the bottom. What is also handy is the Memory bar at the bottom right. This will tell you if you have too much stored for the mouse to handle for its on-the-go onboard memory to hold these settings and Macros.
The last tab is the DPI and Tools section. At the top, there are four DPI levels that the button on the left of the mouse will cycle through. Click on a number at the top, adjust the slider, and the level is saved. If you prefer separated X and Y axis DPI levels, click on the chain links and the sliders will move individually.
This is also where you can back up the mouse data that you have put time into; it also offers a restore feature for previously saved data files, and this offers the place to set the mouse back to the way it was shipped from Sentey if things get screwed up beyond easy fixing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni