After getting the software installed and keeping a file that Chrome deems unworthy from the Sentey site, we installed the software. After it installed and is opened, this is the window that is delivered. It starts with the button settings, and in this window, the five profiles and their associated colors are shown to the left. Pick one of them and move to the right where you can take all but the left click button and change the functionality and attach Macros.
The next tab is for anything Macro related. To the left are slots provided for each Macro. You can either program with this window, or you can import and export them with buttons at the bottom. What is also handy is the Memory bar at the bottom right. This will tell you if you have too much stored for the mouse to handle for its on-the-go onboard memory to hold these settings and Macros.
The last tab is the DPI and Tools section. At the top, there are four DPI levels that the button on the left of the mouse will cycle through. Click on a number at the top, adjust the slider, and the level is saved. If you prefer separated X and Y axis DPI levels, click on the chain links and the sliders will move individually.
This is also where you can back up the mouse data that you have put time into; it also offers a restore feature for previously saved data files, and this offers the place to set the mouse back to the way it was shipped from Sentey if things get screwed up beyond easy fixing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs