Ozone Strike Pro Continued
Now that we have moved the adjustable feet under the keyboard so they are in their extended position, we see the keyboard has an increased angle of attack to the key caps, and all of the caps are now leaning forward and should feel more comfortable to use over the long run.
As we turn the corner and start to look across the back edge of the Strike Pro, we find the one USB 2.0 port for a mouse or thumb drive, and there is also a pair of 3.5mm jacks to allow headsets to be connected here, giving users a bit longer reach to move around the room.
Under the keyboard, we find the sticker in the middle that offers a serial number to reference later as well as a quality control sticker next to it showing this passed testing in the factory. To keep this keyboard in place, only the four pads along the front are rubberized for grip, while the back has plastic feet it will rest on.
While we would rather have these adjustable feet open to the outside of the keyboard than to the back for stability purposes, Ozone does offer a rubber pad on them to add more grip when they are in use.
At the center of the rear edge of the keyboard, there are some cable channels offered. Here you can run the cable out the middle or offset it to the right or left near six inches before coming out the back edge.
Lastly, we have the 1.5 meters of braided cabling. It is thicker than usual but that is due to carrying both USB and audio wiring, all of which terminate in 18K gold plating on the connectors that go to the rear I/O of your PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ozone Strike Pro Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ozone Strike Pro Continued]
- Page 5 [Accessories, Documentation and Software]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ozone Strike Pro]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis