Ozone Strike Pro Continued
Now that we have moved the adjustable feet under the keyboard so they are in their extended position, we see the keyboard has an increased angle of attack to the key caps, and all of the caps are now leaning forward and should feel more comfortable to use over the long run.
As we turn the corner and start to look across the back edge of the Strike Pro, we find the one USB 2.0 port for a mouse or thumb drive, and there is also a pair of 3.5mm jacks to allow headsets to be connected here, giving users a bit longer reach to move around the room.
Under the keyboard, we find the sticker in the middle that offers a serial number to reference later as well as a quality control sticker next to it showing this passed testing in the factory. To keep this keyboard in place, only the four pads along the front are rubberized for grip, while the back has plastic feet it will rest on.
While we would rather have these adjustable feet open to the outside of the keyboard than to the back for stability purposes, Ozone does offer a rubber pad on them to add more grip when they are in use.
At the center of the rear edge of the keyboard, there are some cable channels offered. Here you can run the cable out the middle or offset it to the right or left near six inches before coming out the back edge.
Lastly, we have the 1.5 meters of braided cabling. It is thicker than usual but that is due to carrying both USB and audio wiring, all of which terminate in 18K gold plating on the connectors that go to the rear I/O of your PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ozone Strike Pro Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ozone Strike Pro Continued]
- Page 5 [Accessories, Documentation and Software]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ozone Strike Pro]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South