8k Random Read/Write
Server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server emulations also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write workloads.
The Comay BladeDrive E28 delivers an average of 211,724 8k random read IOPS at 256 OIO, while the Micron P320h delivers 406,167 IOPS and the Micron P420m delivers an impressive 387,785 IOPS.
The BladeDrive has the highest latency recorded during the test.
The BladeDrive excels with heavy random write workloads. The BladeDrive averages 138,206 IOPS at 256 OIO, while the P320h provides 103,124 IOPS and the P420m weighs in at 54,523 IOPS at 256 OIO. The BladeDrive beats the SLC powered P320h in this test, which is quite the feat. There is variability during the test, but most of the performance is well above the competing Micron drives.
The Comay takes the lead in the latency test, and the P420m experiences some variability.
The BladeDrive trails from 0-50 percent, but retakes the lead as we mix in heavier write workloads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Design and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System and Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Read/Write]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 8k Random Read/Write]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 128k Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - OLTP - Web Server Workloads]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Email Server Workload]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards