8k Random Read/Write
Server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server emulations also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write workloads.
The Comay BladeDrive E28 delivers an average of 211,724 8k random read IOPS at 256 OIO, while the Micron P320h delivers 406,167 IOPS and the Micron P420m delivers an impressive 387,785 IOPS.
The BladeDrive has the highest latency recorded during the test.
The BladeDrive excels with heavy random write workloads. The BladeDrive averages 138,206 IOPS at 256 OIO, while the P320h provides 103,124 IOPS and the P420m weighs in at 54,523 IOPS at 256 OIO. The BladeDrive beats the SLC powered P320h in this test, which is quite the feat. There is variability during the test, but most of the performance is well above the competing Micron drives.
The Comay takes the lead in the latency test, and the P420m experiences some variability.
The BladeDrive trails from 0-50 percent, but retakes the lead as we mix in heavier write workloads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Design and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System and Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Read/Write]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 8k Random Read/Write]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 128k Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - OLTP - Web Server Workloads]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Email Server Workload]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent