Inside the Deep Silence 6 Continued
The floor of the chassis is mainly ventilated aside from the four rubber feet for the PSU to sit on. Looking at the back wall of the chassis, we can see the gasket used to help eliminate vibrations. There is also half of the optional fan location exposed to the right because the three-bay rack is still installed.
In the back of the chassis, we see the ten expansion slots, but we can also see that thumbscrews are used to secure them. We also see the last of the pre-installed 140mm fans and the 3-pin connection. Keep in mind, we do have the ability to plug in eleven fans into this chassis.
Behind the motherboard tray, there is plenty of room for the wiring here as well as what is to come with the rest of the build. At the top near the optical bays, there is also a fan hub that will allow you to plug three fans in at full speed.
The wiring covers the front switches and LEDs, the two groups of four fan connections with the Molex plug to power them, and the hub. Then we see two native USB 3.0 connections, the HD Audio/AC'97, and USB 2.0 connection.
If for some reason you would need to remove the front bezel, keep in mind it is wired into the chassis. With the bay covers and the way these fans open with the bezel on, there is no real reason to need to remove this other than to remove the top of the DS6.
Removing the top allows full access to all of the holes provided to cover the many options of fans and radiators this will support. Along with fine cracks at the top of the front bezel, and a long crack to the left of the front I/O panel, we also found that two of the support legs for the top had also broken from the top and are all a result of a big impact in transit that the packaging was not able to withstand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20