Nanoxia Deep Silence 6 HPTX Chassis
The front of the chassis is blunt and flat. There are two sections of doors plastic trim that open from the left, and there are brushed panels inserted to add some style and class to the front of the chassis.
Both doors are backed with foam to deaden sound, but the front of the chassis offers a few things worth noting as well. There are two fan controller switches at the top with a reset button above the four bay covers that will remove with the bezel still on the chassis. The lower section has separate grills and dust covers for the pair of 140mm fans there.
Dead center of the top of the front bezel is the power button and LED ring. As we move just slightly back across the top of the chassis, we find a pop-up panel housing the front I/O panel. This offers four USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports, along with 3.5mm jacks for audio.
Locking the I/O panel back down, we now move to the back of the top panel. Here we have raised the covers via the slider on the left side. This allows the Active Air Chimney to let the fans inside flow up rather than out the back, increasing efficiency. Moving the slider back allows these to also lay flat against the rest of the top panel.
The left side of the chassis shows us the venting in the side of the front bezel that is the intake for the front fans, and we can also see an insert in the side panel. You can remove this and install fans to allow direct airflow to video cards, but doing so will raise sound levels.
Out back, the DS6 has a lot to offer. There is a hand hold to remove the top panel followed by four holes for water cooling. Then we see the 140mm fan next to the rear I/O. We then have a mix of ten expansion slots and open venting before we get to the bottom mounted PSU.
On the right side of the chassis, all we see is the venting in the front bezel and a large expanse of steel panel. Also we do find the DS6 to not be very friendly with fingerprints, and we seem to be leaving them every time we touch this thing.
Under the chassis, we find it is supported with large diameter plastic feet that have a chromed coating applied for visual appeal and have rubber applied to ensure it some grip. There is a long dust filter that slides out the back to filter the PSU and optional fan location, and the filter also covers screws we need to access here in a bit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives