The packaging is typical of Nanoxia and is white in the back, has thick black trim at the top and bottom, and is highlighted in gold. On top of engineering renderings and tools, we see two versions of the DS6, one without a window to the left and one with a window to the right. Along with being designed in Germany, we also see eight features in gold boxes above that.
The background wraps right around to the side as we now have specifications charts offered at the top. Moving lower on this panel shows both versions of the chassis and which color option is inside, and plainly marked is the standard version in black.
The back gets right into the finer details of the DS6. This is where everything is detailed, including the PSU gasket, layout, installations, room, options, and hidden secrets. They even show the built-in fan controller, limitations inside of the chassis, and the extensive wire management offerings.
The last panel is a direct copy of the other slim side of the box. This time we will mention the QR Code at the bottom used to instantly gain more information, or you can more traditionally visit the address provided at the bottom of the box.
Getting the DS6 out of the box and on a table is challenging to say the least. This huge, 45-pound case is tough to maneuver. There are Styrofoam caps at both ends, and the entire chassis is covered in plastic as well. Thing is that the packaging looks fine inside and out, but the sheer mass inside of it allowed our DS6 to come slightly damaged; we can get by with it for the purposes of this review, but it definitely needs addressing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20