The packaging is typical of Nanoxia and is white in the back, has thick black trim at the top and bottom, and is highlighted in gold. On top of engineering renderings and tools, we see two versions of the DS6, one without a window to the left and one with a window to the right. Along with being designed in Germany, we also see eight features in gold boxes above that.
The background wraps right around to the side as we now have specifications charts offered at the top. Moving lower on this panel shows both versions of the chassis and which color option is inside, and plainly marked is the standard version in black.
The back gets right into the finer details of the DS6. This is where everything is detailed, including the PSU gasket, layout, installations, room, options, and hidden secrets. They even show the built-in fan controller, limitations inside of the chassis, and the extensive wire management offerings.
The last panel is a direct copy of the other slim side of the box. This time we will mention the QR Code at the bottom used to instantly gain more information, or you can more traditionally visit the address provided at the bottom of the box.
Getting the DS6 out of the box and on a table is challenging to say the least. This huge, 45-pound case is tough to maneuver. There are Styrofoam caps at both ends, and the entire chassis is covered in plastic as well. Thing is that the packaging looks fine inside and out, but the sheer mass inside of it allowed our DS6 to come slightly damaged; we can get by with it for the purposes of this review, but it definitely needs addressing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now