LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 940Mbps for the WRT1900, right with the TRENDnet and just below the R7000 from Netgear.
WAN to LAN came in at 941.17Mbps, which tops our charts.
In our 2.4GHz testing, we find the WRT1900AC topping the charts at both 20MHz and 40MHz. On the 20MHz band, the WRT1900 comes in at 146.2Mbps, a full 30Mbps quicker than the next closest solution. At 40MHz, the WRT came in at 243.1Mbps, 23Mbps quicker than the TRENDnet.
5GHz carries mixed results for the WRT1900. Here we have the router coming in at 159.6Mbps for the 20MHz band, then picking up the pace for 40MHz and landing at 300Mbps, which is top in our charts. Over on 80MHz, 802.11ac bandwidth topped out at 446.9Mbps, just behind the 451.9Mbps of the Netgear R7000.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis