LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 940Mbps for the WRT1900, right with the TRENDnet and just below the R7000 from Netgear.
WAN to LAN came in at 941.17Mbps, which tops our charts.
In our 2.4GHz testing, we find the WRT1900AC topping the charts at both 20MHz and 40MHz. On the 20MHz band, the WRT1900 comes in at 146.2Mbps, a full 30Mbps quicker than the next closest solution. At 40MHz, the WRT came in at 243.1Mbps, 23Mbps quicker than the TRENDnet.
5GHz carries mixed results for the WRT1900. Here we have the router coming in at 159.6Mbps for the 20MHz band, then picking up the pace for 40MHz and landing at 300Mbps, which is top in our charts. Over on 80MHz, 802.11ac bandwidth topped out at 446.9Mbps, just behind the 451.9Mbps of the Netgear R7000.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti