Here we have the setup menu for the WRT1900AC router. There are two options for setting up your router: one uses the wizard that guides you through setup and the other allows manual setup.
Next we setup the wireless SSIDs we want to broadcast along with passwords.
Next we have the option of setting up a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account; this will allow us to access our home network on the go.
After setting up our Linksys account, we land at the home menu for the WRT1900AC. Here you can see it has a sleek modern layout with all important information listed on the main page.
Here we have the network map, which is where you can see what devices are connected to your network and through what type of connection.
Above, we have the built-in speed test. As you can see, my Internet connection isn't too bad.
The external storage menu allows you to setup and configure USB and eSATA storage devices to be used on the network.
Over on the connectivity menu, you will find options to change your wireless SSIDs along with the passwords. If you switch tabs, there are more advanced options for configuring your WAN manually along with an administration menu to save and restore router settings from a file or reboot and factory reset the router.
Here we have the security menu that allows us to enable or disable firewalls for IPv4 and v6 along with DMZ and port forwarding options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Director claims Rotten Tomatoes is 'destroying film'
- Destiny 2 'leak' reveals September release date
- Last Galaxy S8 leak before launch - the box
- I hope Destiny 2's leaked poster is fake, and here's why
- Apple's red iPhones extremely popular in - China!
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter