Here we have the setup menu for the WRT1900AC router. There are two options for setting up your router: one uses the wizard that guides you through setup and the other allows manual setup.
Next we setup the wireless SSIDs we want to broadcast along with passwords.
Next we have the option of setting up a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account; this will allow us to access our home network on the go.
After setting up our Linksys account, we land at the home menu for the WRT1900AC. Here you can see it has a sleek modern layout with all important information listed on the main page.
Here we have the network map, which is where you can see what devices are connected to your network and through what type of connection.
Above, we have the built-in speed test. As you can see, my Internet connection isn't too bad.
The external storage menu allows you to setup and configure USB and eSATA storage devices to be used on the network.
Over on the connectivity menu, you will find options to change your wireless SSIDs along with the passwords. If you switch tabs, there are more advanced options for configuring your WAN manually along with an administration menu to save and restore router settings from a file or reboot and factory reset the router.
Here we have the security menu that allows us to enable or disable firewalls for IPv4 and v6 along with DMZ and port forwarding options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20