Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware bag, we were given we find four long screws for 30mm thick fans like the 200mm fans already installed, a socket to install the four extra standoffs or to remove some of the nine already installed, and ODD screws. The bottom row offers PSU screws, typical fan screws, motherboard screws, and a handful of 2.5-inch drive screws.
Since this chassis is so tall, Thermaltake provides us with an 8-pin extension cable that has both 4-pin and 8-pin tails on it. They also ship a motherboard post speaker and five adjustable wire retaining straps.
The manual, to the left, is very thorough. Things start off with a parts list; it then takes you through all the installation procedures and ends with a bit of the wiring diagram. At the end, it also shows all of the fan and water cooling options that this chassis offers to simplify or guide you through that, too. To the right is the warranty insert covering what can and cannot be done to the chassis to make a claim on the two-year warranty offered.
When using the blue drive trays for 3.5-inch drives, you simply flex the tray around the drive using the black pins to line up with screw holes. When mounting a 2.5-inch drive, to get the screws to line up, the clip has to be removed to let the drive sit flush to the edge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V71]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20