Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware bag, we were given we find four long screws for 30mm thick fans like the 200mm fans already installed, a socket to install the four extra standoffs or to remove some of the nine already installed, and ODD screws. The bottom row offers PSU screws, typical fan screws, motherboard screws, and a handful of 2.5-inch drive screws.
Since this chassis is so tall, Thermaltake provides us with an 8-pin extension cable that has both 4-pin and 8-pin tails on it. They also ship a motherboard post speaker and five adjustable wire retaining straps.
The manual, to the left, is very thorough. Things start off with a parts list; it then takes you through all the installation procedures and ends with a bit of the wiring diagram. At the end, it also shows all of the fan and water cooling options that this chassis offers to simplify or guide you through that, too. To the right is the warranty insert covering what can and cannot be done to the chassis to make a claim on the two-year warranty offered.
When using the blue drive trays for 3.5-inch drives, you simply flex the tray around the drive using the black pins to line up with screw holes. When mounting a 2.5-inch drive, to get the screws to line up, the clip has to be removed to let the drive sit flush to the edge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V71]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'