Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware bag, we were given we find four long screws for 30mm thick fans like the 200mm fans already installed, a socket to install the four extra standoffs or to remove some of the nine already installed, and ODD screws. The bottom row offers PSU screws, typical fan screws, motherboard screws, and a handful of 2.5-inch drive screws.
Since this chassis is so tall, Thermaltake provides us with an 8-pin extension cable that has both 4-pin and 8-pin tails on it. They also ship a motherboard post speaker and five adjustable wire retaining straps.
The manual, to the left, is very thorough. Things start off with a parts list; it then takes you through all the installation procedures and ends with a bit of the wiring diagram. At the end, it also shows all of the fan and water cooling options that this chassis offers to simplify or guide you through that, too. To the right is the warranty insert covering what can and cannot be done to the chassis to make a claim on the two-year warranty offered.
When using the blue drive trays for 3.5-inch drives, you simply flex the tray around the drive using the black pins to line up with screw holes. When mounting a 2.5-inch drive, to get the screws to line up, the clip has to be removed to let the drive sit flush to the edge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V71]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles