Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the S241HL bmid was shipped inside of a white and green box that covered the more important aspects of the monitor.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box and roughly how it was all packaged.
Moving onto assembly, you can see that we are dealing with three separate parts. Assembly is quite simple, but it requires both a Philips screwdriver and flat blade screwdriver. First, you slide the bracket, seen in the bottom left, into the monitor and tighten down the screw on the monitor.
Then, you simply put the base onto the bottom of the bracket and tighten down the screw with a flat blade screw driver.
This is one of the few complaints I have with this monitor. Acer really should have used the same screw head in both locations.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
From left to right, we have the DC-in (power) jack, the audio-in jack, and the HDMI, DVI, and D-SUB ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New 'Justice League' trailer comes together
- BMW teases the next 100 years of vehicle technology
- First mITX motherboard for AMD Ryzen has been revealed
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse