Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the S241HL bmid was shipped inside of a white and green box that covered the more important aspects of the monitor.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box and roughly how it was all packaged.
Moving onto assembly, you can see that we are dealing with three separate parts. Assembly is quite simple, but it requires both a Philips screwdriver and flat blade screwdriver. First, you slide the bracket, seen in the bottom left, into the monitor and tighten down the screw on the monitor.
Then, you simply put the base onto the bottom of the bracket and tighten down the screw with a flat blade screw driver.
This is one of the few complaints I have with this monitor. Acer really should have used the same screw head in both locations.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
From left to right, we have the DC-in (power) jack, the audio-in jack, and the HDMI, DVI, and D-SUB ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni