Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the S241HL bmid was shipped inside of a white and green box that covered the more important aspects of the monitor.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box and roughly how it was all packaged.
Moving onto assembly, you can see that we are dealing with three separate parts. Assembly is quite simple, but it requires both a Philips screwdriver and flat blade screwdriver. First, you slide the bracket, seen in the bottom left, into the monitor and tighten down the screw on the monitor.
Then, you simply put the base onto the bottom of the bracket and tighten down the screw with a flat blade screw driver.
This is one of the few complaints I have with this monitor. Acer really should have used the same screw head in both locations.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
From left to right, we have the DC-in (power) jack, the audio-in jack, and the HDMI, DVI, and D-SUB ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system