The GA-7PESH3 comes with one driver disk.
When using Windows Server 2008, we see this screen when you insert the driver disk. Clicking on each item will install the drivers selected.
This disk seems to only auto run in Windows Server 2008. In other operating systems, we had to manually go into the device manager and select each item to browse the disk to find the correct driver.
It also seemed that not all drivers were included on this disk for different operating systems.
For example, in Windows 7, we installed the LAN drivers so we could access the Internet. We then went to GIGABYTE's website and download the rest of the drivers needed and installed them manually.
Some of the IPMI remote management features of this board do not function if there are video cards installed. In order to remote into the machine and operate the BIOS/desktop, you cannot use extra video cards, and this feature will only work with onboard video. All other features of IPMI will function as normal.
To get remote access up and running, enter the BIOS and head over to the server management tab. Move on down to the BMC LAN configuration tab. This will show the IP address used for remote access.
Enter this IP address into your browser and you will see the login page.
Log in using:
This is the home page for remote access.
With the power control menu, you can cycle the machine or power it on.
Here you can see all the voltage levels that the machine is running.
The temperature menu shows all the different temperatures that the machine is running at.
With the platform event menu, you can select what happens when an event occurs.
The last menu item is vKVM & vMedia and Launch. This allows you to remote into the machine's desktop and operate it just as if you are sitting in front of the machine.
In order to get to this remote management screen, we had to remove the NVIDIA Quadro K5000.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4