The GA-7PESH3 comes with one driver disk.
When using Windows Server 2008, we see this screen when you insert the driver disk. Clicking on each item will install the drivers selected.
This disk seems to only auto run in Windows Server 2008. In other operating systems, we had to manually go into the device manager and select each item to browse the disk to find the correct driver.
It also seemed that not all drivers were included on this disk for different operating systems.
For example, in Windows 7, we installed the LAN drivers so we could access the Internet. We then went to GIGABYTE's website and download the rest of the drivers needed and installed them manually.
Some of the IPMI remote management features of this board do not function if there are video cards installed. In order to remote into the machine and operate the BIOS/desktop, you cannot use extra video cards, and this feature will only work with onboard video. All other features of IPMI will function as normal.
To get remote access up and running, enter the BIOS and head over to the server management tab. Move on down to the BMC LAN configuration tab. This will show the IP address used for remote access.
Enter this IP address into your browser and you will see the login page.
Log in using:
This is the home page for remote access.
With the power control menu, you can cycle the machine or power it on.
Here you can see all the voltage levels that the machine is running.
The temperature menu shows all the different temperatures that the machine is running at.
With the platform event menu, you can select what happens when an event occurs.
The last menu item is vKVM & vMedia and Launch. This allows you to remote into the machine's desktop and operate it just as if you are sitting in front of the machine.
In order to get to this remote management screen, we had to remove the NVIDIA Quadro K5000.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club