The GA-7PESH3 comes with one driver disk.
When using Windows Server 2008, we see this screen when you insert the driver disk. Clicking on each item will install the drivers selected.
This disk seems to only auto run in Windows Server 2008. In other operating systems, we had to manually go into the device manager and select each item to browse the disk to find the correct driver.
It also seemed that not all drivers were included on this disk for different operating systems.
For example, in Windows 7, we installed the LAN drivers so we could access the Internet. We then went to GIGABYTE's website and download the rest of the drivers needed and installed them manually.
Some of the IPMI remote management features of this board do not function if there are video cards installed. In order to remote into the machine and operate the BIOS/desktop, you cannot use extra video cards, and this feature will only work with onboard video. All other features of IPMI will function as normal.
To get remote access up and running, enter the BIOS and head over to the server management tab. Move on down to the BMC LAN configuration tab. This will show the IP address used for remote access.
Enter this IP address into your browser and you will see the login page.
Log in using:
This is the home page for remote access.
With the power control menu, you can cycle the machine or power it on.
Here you can see all the voltage levels that the machine is running.
The temperature menu shows all the different temperatures that the machine is running at.
With the platform event menu, you can select what happens when an event occurs.
The last menu item is vKVM & vMedia and Launch. This allows you to remote into the machine's desktop and operate it just as if you are sitting in front of the machine.
In order to get to this remote management screen, we had to remove the NVIDIA Quadro K5000.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20