The BIOS for this motherboard is typical for these motherboards, so we will only show key BIOS screens.
This is the main BIOS screen you see when you first enter the BIOS.
The next menu is the advanced tab, which shows the settings you can change here.
Here we see the advanced PCI subsystem settings tab.
Next is the advanced CPU configuration tab.
Here we see the advanced CPU power management configuration.
The controls that can be made for the advanced memory (chipset) tab.
Here we see the server management tab. Entering the BMC LAN configuration tab will show the IP address used for remote access.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alcatel announces three mid-range smartphones
- Xiaomi introduces Matte Black Mi Max 2
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus