Long known for making excellent enthusiast class motherboards, GIGABYTE is now using that knowledge on a dual-socket 2011 workstation class board called the GA-7PESH3.
Workstation class motherboards demand high reliability and excellent performance, which is something GIGABYTE is well known for.
This motherboard has a large amount of features, so let us look what this motherboard has to offer. The latest BIOS version R14 supports the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 V2 family. This includes the E5-2697 V2, which has 12 cores/24 threads.
This motherboard supports four-way SLI and CrossFireX, and it can also handle NVIDIA Tesla, Intel Xeon Phi co-processors, NVIDIA Quadro, and AMD FirePro cards. For storage options, the GA-7PESH3 includes eight SAS 6Gb/s ports.
Let us look at what you get in the retail package.
Here we see the front of the retail box, which shows that this motherboard is SLI, VMWare and Red Hat certified.
Looking at the back of the retail box, we see the main attributes of the product, which is reliability, availability, and serviceability.
Opening the box, we see the motherboard in an antistatic bag and foam inserts to protect the motherboard.
After we remove the motherboard and cardboard insert, we find all the motherboard accessories underneath.
The accessories in the retail package include:
- Six SATA connectors
- One USB expansion via header
- One USB 3.0 expansion via header
Additional accessories are the back I/O plate and SLI and Crossfire bridges.
Also included in the accessory package is a quick reference guide and a driver disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20