Long known for making excellent enthusiast class motherboards, GIGABYTE is now using that knowledge on a dual-socket 2011 workstation class board called the GA-7PESH3.
Workstation class motherboards demand high reliability and excellent performance, which is something GIGABYTE is well known for.
This motherboard has a large amount of features, so let us look what this motherboard has to offer. The latest BIOS version R14 supports the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 V2 family. This includes the E5-2697 V2, which has 12 cores/24 threads.
This motherboard supports four-way SLI and CrossFireX, and it can also handle NVIDIA Tesla, Intel Xeon Phi co-processors, NVIDIA Quadro, and AMD FirePro cards. For storage options, the GA-7PESH3 includes eight SAS 6Gb/s ports.
Let us look at what you get in the retail package.
Here we see the front of the retail box, which shows that this motherboard is SLI, VMWare and Red Hat certified.
Looking at the back of the retail box, we see the main attributes of the product, which is reliability, availability, and serviceability.
Opening the box, we see the motherboard in an antistatic bag and foam inserts to protect the motherboard.
After we remove the motherboard and cardboard insert, we find all the motherboard accessories underneath.
The accessories in the retail package include:
- Six SATA connectors
- One USB expansion via header
- One USB 3.0 expansion via header
Additional accessories are the back I/O plate and SLI and Crossfire bridges.
Also included in the accessory package is a quick reference guide and a driver disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- Nokia 6 available in the US in early July
- Nintendo SNES Mini includes 21 built-in games for $79.99
- Enjoy the photos of another historic SpaceX launch
- 4K textures required in Xbox One X games even on HDTVs
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller