AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size over 500 frames.
In our first test, we see the tight grouping between HDD RAID 0 and both SSD arrays near the top of the chart.
Moving to 720p write, we find the drives separating a bit more with both striped arrays staying at the top, while the mirrored arrays come in around 200 MB/s.
1080p had the grouping similar to what we saw with 720p read testing. Here we have the RAID 0 HDD array and both SSD arrays near 800 MB/s.
Over on write testing, we have both striped arrays at the top again near 800 MB/s.
4k read managed to stretch things out quite a bit, and this is where we see the performance advantage of the solid state arrays. Here we have the hard drive striped array top out at 800 MB/s and the SSD striped array near 900 MB/s.
Write speeds at 4k have both the striped arrays at the top with the hard drive array sitting around 800 MB/s and the SSD striped array at 900 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning