AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size over 500 frames.
In our first test, we see the tight grouping between HDD RAID 0 and both SSD arrays near the top of the chart.
Moving to 720p write, we find the drives separating a bit more with both striped arrays staying at the top, while the mirrored arrays come in around 200 MB/s.
1080p had the grouping similar to what we saw with 720p read testing. Here we have the RAID 0 HDD array and both SSD arrays near 800 MB/s.
Over on write testing, we have both striped arrays at the top again near 800 MB/s.
4k read managed to stretch things out quite a bit, and this is where we see the performance advantage of the solid state arrays. Here we have the hard drive striped array top out at 800 MB/s and the SSD striped array near 900 MB/s.
Write speeds at 4k have both the striped arrays at the top with the hard drive array sitting around 800 MB/s and the SSD striped array at 900 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software