With many options in the market for the end-user to build their very own network security solution, D-Link has always done quite well with their lineup of network cameras. As I have stated in previous articles, I have used many of D-Link's solutions. So, how does the 2330L stack up against those?
If we use the direct compare method and stack it next to the 2332L, the only difference between the two is resolution. The 2332L is capable of 1280 x 800, while the 2330L maxes out at 1280 x 720. The 2330L does have the sound activation-recording feature that the 2332L did not have.
Build quality of the 2330L was quite good as the casing features the IP65 weatherproof design, causing it to fall in line with the Outdoor lineup from D-Link. Performance was exceptional while using the wired Ethernet setup but does require some tuning if you choose to take the wireless route. Daylight conditions allowed the camera to give a great deal of clarity in streaming to the DViewCam software, while the night vision setup could use a little work as it shows shadows of light colored objects at night.
MSRP of the D-Link 2330L is set at $179.99 with a one-year warranty. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 2330L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 2330L retails for $214.71 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood