With many options in the market for the end-user to build their very own network security solution, D-Link has always done quite well with their lineup of network cameras. As I have stated in previous articles, I have used many of D-Link's solutions. So, how does the 2330L stack up against those?
If we use the direct compare method and stack it next to the 2332L, the only difference between the two is resolution. The 2332L is capable of 1280 x 800, while the 2330L maxes out at 1280 x 720. The 2330L does have the sound activation-recording feature that the 2332L did not have.
Build quality of the 2330L was quite good as the casing features the IP65 weatherproof design, causing it to fall in line with the Outdoor lineup from D-Link. Performance was exceptional while using the wired Ethernet setup but does require some tuning if you choose to take the wireless route. Daylight conditions allowed the camera to give a great deal of clarity in streaming to the DViewCam software, while the night vision setup could use a little work as it shows shadows of light colored objects at night.
MSRP of the D-Link 2330L is set at $179.99 with a one-year warranty. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 2330L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 2330L retails for $214.71 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog