With many options in the market for the end-user to build their very own network security solution, D-Link has always done quite well with their lineup of network cameras. As I have stated in previous articles, I have used many of D-Link's solutions. So, how does the 2330L stack up against those?
If we use the direct compare method and stack it next to the 2332L, the only difference between the two is resolution. The 2332L is capable of 1280 x 800, while the 2330L maxes out at 1280 x 720. The 2330L does have the sound activation-recording feature that the 2332L did not have.
Build quality of the 2330L was quite good as the casing features the IP65 weatherproof design, causing it to fall in line with the Outdoor lineup from D-Link. Performance was exceptional while using the wired Ethernet setup but does require some tuning if you choose to take the wireless route. Daylight conditions allowed the camera to give a great deal of clarity in streaming to the DViewCam software, while the night vision setup could use a little work as it shows shadows of light colored objects at night.
MSRP of the D-Link 2330L is set at $179.99 with a one-year warranty. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 2330L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 2330L retails for $214.71 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio