Accessories and Documentation
The bag that was inside of the chassis held all of what we see here. There are wire ties provided, rubber grommets for storage drive installation, a motherboard speaker, standoffs and a socket, and an extra screw. The bottom row offers PSU and motherboard screws, drive screws for the grommets, screws for 3.5-inch drives for the top plate, and 2.5-inch screws for that same plate.
The manual is a single sheet of paper that has been folded into a manageable size and is found outside of the chassis. This covers many languages with the simplified explanations of the renderings for each step of assembly. While there are not many words to help along the route, the images are sufficient, and we also have a parts list included to be sure everything you need came in the box.
We mocked up the top plate just to show how it works. Of course, these could also be 2.5-inch drives or a combination of both, but you simply line up the drives and use screws to securely fasten them to the plate.
One of the major components that make the Elite chassis so nice is that we can use more powerful and larger power supplies to push our system with this deep PSU extension. Of course, there is still that 180mm limitation, but most cases in this category only allow 150mm to 160mm PSUs.
This is less of a feature, but we did try our smallest video card during this build, and there was no way it was going in this chassis. This image is to again remind you of this chassis' limitation of 210mm for a video card, and it is likely that a new card will need to be purchased to fit inside of this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Elite 110]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog