Accessories and Documentation
The bag that was inside of the chassis held all of what we see here. There are wire ties provided, rubber grommets for storage drive installation, a motherboard speaker, standoffs and a socket, and an extra screw. The bottom row offers PSU and motherboard screws, drive screws for the grommets, screws for 3.5-inch drives for the top plate, and 2.5-inch screws for that same plate.
The manual is a single sheet of paper that has been folded into a manageable size and is found outside of the chassis. This covers many languages with the simplified explanations of the renderings for each step of assembly. While there are not many words to help along the route, the images are sufficient, and we also have a parts list included to be sure everything you need came in the box.
We mocked up the top plate just to show how it works. Of course, these could also be 2.5-inch drives or a combination of both, but you simply line up the drives and use screws to securely fasten them to the plate.
One of the major components that make the Elite chassis so nice is that we can use more powerful and larger power supplies to push our system with this deep PSU extension. Of course, there is still that 180mm limitation, but most cases in this category only allow 150mm to 160mm PSUs.
This is less of a feature, but we did try our smallest video card during this build, and there was no way it was going in this chassis. This image is to again remind you of this chassis' limitation of 210mm for a video card, and it is likely that a new card will need to be purchased to fit inside of this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Elite 110]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo Wars 2's latest update includes multi-GPU support
- Ubisoft could be working on next-gen Splinter Cell
- Windows 10 update will use AI to fight cyberattacks
- Star Wars Battlefront II alpha could hit all platforms
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus