Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis
The front bezel of the chassis is mostly made of the slotted steel mesh that runs the full expanse and is only broken up by the installation of the power button that features the Cooler Master logo. The outside edge of the bezel is slotted for more air flow and offers a raised lip around the edge for a bit of aggressive styling.
The top of the chassis offers a large area at the back of the chassis for passive ventilation. It can also allow the PSU to pull in outside air near the back. The rest of the panel is flat painted steel like most of the exterior.
The left side of this chassis has more than half of the panel offering rectangular slots for passive ventilation for the components inside. We can also see that the front I/O has been incorporated into the side of the front bezel.
Here you will find the blank slot above a pair of USB 3.0 ports. Those are followed with two 3.5mm jacks for HD Audio connectivity, an HDD activity LED, and the tiny reset button at the bottom.
At the back of the Elite 110, we are given a PSU extension already mounted to the top. Below that is the rear I/O area where you snap in the dust shield, and to the right, there are two expansion slots. The top and sides will remove as one simply by removing the four thumbscrews, sliding it back slightly, and then lifting it off the chassis frame.
The right side of the chassis is just like we saw on the left: plenty of ventilation for the size of the chassis and more of that textured black paint to give this its style.
Under the chassis, we see access to remove the front panel at the top of this image. We can also see the four rubber feet placed out nearest the edges to give it solid footing. We can also see that there are some wire management options stamped into the floor as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Elite 110]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis