Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis
The front bezel of the chassis is mostly made of the slotted steel mesh that runs the full expanse and is only broken up by the installation of the power button that features the Cooler Master logo. The outside edge of the bezel is slotted for more air flow and offers a raised lip around the edge for a bit of aggressive styling.
The top of the chassis offers a large area at the back of the chassis for passive ventilation. It can also allow the PSU to pull in outside air near the back. The rest of the panel is flat painted steel like most of the exterior.
The left side of this chassis has more than half of the panel offering rectangular slots for passive ventilation for the components inside. We can also see that the front I/O has been incorporated into the side of the front bezel.
Here you will find the blank slot above a pair of USB 3.0 ports. Those are followed with two 3.5mm jacks for HD Audio connectivity, an HDD activity LED, and the tiny reset button at the bottom.
At the back of the Elite 110, we are given a PSU extension already mounted to the top. Below that is the rear I/O area where you snap in the dust shield, and to the right, there are two expansion slots. The top and sides will remove as one simply by removing the four thumbscrews, sliding it back slightly, and then lifting it off the chassis frame.
The right side of the chassis is just like we saw on the left: plenty of ventilation for the size of the chassis and more of that textured black paint to give this its style.
Under the chassis, we see access to remove the front panel at the top of this image. We can also see the four rubber feet placed out nearest the edges to give it solid footing. We can also see that there are some wire management options stamped into the floor as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Elite 110]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now