Helping to keep the costs down, the Elite 110 arrived in a plain brown cardboard box with black printing applied to it. Here we see a rendering of the chassis off to the left with five main features listed just to the right of it. The bottom offers check boxes for if there is an included power supply and what the power level of that PSU is.
As we spin the box around, we are now looking at the large naming at the top and to the right of the Cooler Master logo. The lower half offers a sticker for scanner codes and shipping information, and to the right, we see that in ten languages we are told this is a Mini-ITX case and that it is the Elite 110.
Normally, we would get some internal chassis renderings here, or maybe even just more in depth feature listings. With this chassis, the back panel offers only a condensed specifications chart and company information for their USA, China, Europe, and Asia Pacific markets.
At first glance, it seems we are looking at a repeat of the opposing side panel, and we pretty much are. The main difference is that there are now eleven other languages telling us what is inside this box.
The Elite 110 comes with Styrofoam on both sides of the chassis to keep it centered and away from things that may poke through the cardboard. It also takes any major shock loads from transit, but to keep the finish perfect, they also wrap the chassis in a plastic bag. The chassis is very light, and it would take some serious force to damage this chassis, and as proof, ours arrived in terrific condition for us to look at and use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Elite 110]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis