Helping to keep the costs down, the Elite 110 arrived in a plain brown cardboard box with black printing applied to it. Here we see a rendering of the chassis off to the left with five main features listed just to the right of it. The bottom offers check boxes for if there is an included power supply and what the power level of that PSU is.
As we spin the box around, we are now looking at the large naming at the top and to the right of the Cooler Master logo. The lower half offers a sticker for scanner codes and shipping information, and to the right, we see that in ten languages we are told this is a Mini-ITX case and that it is the Elite 110.
Normally, we would get some internal chassis renderings here, or maybe even just more in depth feature listings. With this chassis, the back panel offers only a condensed specifications chart and company information for their USA, China, Europe, and Asia Pacific markets.
At first glance, it seems we are looking at a repeat of the opposing side panel, and we pretty much are. The main difference is that there are now eleven other languages telling us what is inside this box.
The Elite 110 comes with Styrofoam on both sides of the chassis to keep it centered and away from things that may poke through the cardboard. It also takes any major shock loads from transit, but to keep the finish perfect, they also wrap the chassis in a plastic bag. The chassis is very light, and it would take some serious force to damage this chassis, and as proof, ours arrived in terrific condition for us to look at and use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Elite 110]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout comes to Seattle with massive new Fallout 3-sized mod
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs