Helping to keep the costs down, the Elite 110 arrived in a plain brown cardboard box with black printing applied to it. Here we see a rendering of the chassis off to the left with five main features listed just to the right of it. The bottom offers check boxes for if there is an included power supply and what the power level of that PSU is.
As we spin the box around, we are now looking at the large naming at the top and to the right of the Cooler Master logo. The lower half offers a sticker for scanner codes and shipping information, and to the right, we see that in ten languages we are told this is a Mini-ITX case and that it is the Elite 110.
Normally, we would get some internal chassis renderings here, or maybe even just more in depth feature listings. With this chassis, the back panel offers only a condensed specifications chart and company information for their USA, China, Europe, and Asia Pacific markets.
At first glance, it seems we are looking at a repeat of the opposing side panel, and we pretty much are. The main difference is that there are now eleven other languages telling us what is inside this box.
The Elite 110 comes with Styrofoam on both sides of the chassis to keep it centered and away from things that may poke through the cardboard. It also takes any major shock loads from transit, but to keep the finish perfect, they also wrap the chassis in a plastic bag. The chassis is very light, and it would take some serious force to damage this chassis, and as proof, ours arrived in terrific condition for us to look at and use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Elite 110]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio