RAID 0 128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the RAID controller. The 9361-8i takes the lead with an average sequential read speed of 5,041 MiB/s. The ASR-885 is close on its heels with an average of 4,872 MiB/s.
Latency testing reveals expected scaling.
The 9361-8i takes the slightest of leads at 256 OIO with an average of 4,447 MiB/s. The ASR-8885 averages 4,344 MiB/s. Though the competition is stiff at 128 and 256 OIO, the 9361-8i maintains an advantage at lower OIO loadings.
Write percentage-testing revels both controllers are closely matched with mixed workloads, though the 9361-8i maintains the lead across the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis