RAID 0 128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the RAID controller. The 9361-8i takes the lead with an average sequential read speed of 5,041 MiB/s. The ASR-885 is close on its heels with an average of 4,872 MiB/s.
Latency testing reveals expected scaling.
The 9361-8i takes the slightest of leads at 256 OIO with an average of 4,447 MiB/s. The ASR-8885 averages 4,344 MiB/s. Though the competition is stiff at 128 and 256 OIO, the 9361-8i maintains an advantage at lower OIO loadings.
Write percentage-testing revels both controllers are closely matched with mixed workloads, though the 9361-8i maintains the lead across the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched