RAID 5 Database/OLTP
The 9361-8i tops out at 128 OIO with 115,916 IOPS, but it drops slightly at 256 OIO. The ASR-8885 suffers more significant performance degradation from its peak of 82,492 IOPS at 32 OIO.
RAID 5 Web Server
Neither controller exhibits heavy workload performance degradation with this pure-read workload. The 9361-8i takes the lead with 354,291 IOPS at 256 OIO, and the ASR-8885 averages 299,309 IOPS.
RAID 5 Email Server
The 9361-8i closes out our testing with a top speed of 74,450 IOPS at 128 OIO and a slight performance degradation at 256 OIO. The ASR-8885 tops out at 32 OIO with 56,228 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives