Corsair delivers the Graphite Series 760T in a plain brown cardboard box with just black used for the illustrations and text. To the left is a large rendering of the chassis, while to the right are the descriptions of the design and the options. At the bottom is the naming for this chassis and shows it is a full-tower design.
On this smaller side, near the top, we find a sticker showing this is white and that it includes a window. Below that is a trio of the specifications lists in various languages, and at the bottom, there are dimensional renderings of the chassis with an illustration of the internal layout as well.
The back of the box gives us an exploded diagram of the chassis design, and even while the lettering wasn't added to the packaging correctly, all of the components are listed there next to the image. The bottom section repeats the options section we saw on the front, just this time it is repeated in four other languages.
The last panel is much like what we saw on the opposing side of the box. This time, the specifications charts are offered in three new languages, and we again have the dimensional renderings of the chassis at the bottom.
Packaging that is typically reserved for only the top-tier products is what protects the 760T inside of the cardboard. Instead of Styrofoam, there is high density foam, which works much better than Styrofoam in our opinion for most instances. On the inside, rather than a simple plastic bag, the 760T comes wrapped in a cloth protective layer encasing it and protecting it against minor scratches. This along with cling plastic on the window and some tape across the front of the chassis allowed our Graphite Series 760T to arrive in pristine condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Graphite Series 760T]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni