Accessories and Documentation
As we stated earlier, there is this plastic bag with literature inside of it that we can find under the keyboard. As with any other ROCCAT product, we get one large, folded, two-sided sheet of information that is handy to keep open at the desk for a few days to help with the learning curve.
Once it is opened, we see that this side offers a recap of what we found on the packaging. It shows off most of the features, covers the specifications, as well as again showing the specs, requirements, and the contents.
Likely the most important bit of that last image is what we see here. This is in case of damage or dysfunctional parts of the device. Should you need assistance, all of the information to get things resolved is shown in this image.
The flip side of the large sheet is the reference section and is handy to help learn how to use Easy-Shift[+], ROCCAT Talk, or what some of the default options of secondary functionality are. The bottom shows how to work the Live Macro system, and for all customers, there is a six step guide to reaping the full benefits of the Ryos MK.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz