ROCCAT Ryos Continued
The key caps are cylindrical in shape, molded from one color injection of black plastic, and they come out textured before having the paint applied.
The right side of the keyboard is identical in shape and design to the other side, but this time we have extended the feet under the keyboard to raise the back of the keyboard that extra half inch to level out the key caps and to offer a better angle to be more ergonomically correct.
The bottom of the Ryos MK offers four decent sized rubber pads for feet at the front and back of the main keyboard along with a thin strip under the rest to keep the board in place on almost any surface. We also want to point out the seven ways you can run cabling of this, a mouse, or a headset to clean up the desk a bit.
While we have grown to prefer that extendable feet should go side to side rather that front to back to keep them from closing accidentally, we do like that these feet have rubber tips on them as well. Even though you use much less surface area, you don't lose that grip it had when flat.
The cabling, 1.8 meters in length and simply shielded with a rubber outer coating, terminates in a USB 2.0 connection with the ROCCAT name on it. It even comes with a strap to bundle the cord to take the Ryos MK with you anywhere you want it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now