ROCCAT Ryos Continued
The key caps are cylindrical in shape, molded from one color injection of black plastic, and they come out textured before having the paint applied.
The right side of the keyboard is identical in shape and design to the other side, but this time we have extended the feet under the keyboard to raise the back of the keyboard that extra half inch to level out the key caps and to offer a better angle to be more ergonomically correct.
The bottom of the Ryos MK offers four decent sized rubber pads for feet at the front and back of the main keyboard along with a thin strip under the rest to keep the board in place on almost any surface. We also want to point out the seven ways you can run cabling of this, a mouse, or a headset to clean up the desk a bit.
While we have grown to prefer that extendable feet should go side to side rather that front to back to keep them from closing accidentally, we do like that these feet have rubber tips on them as well. Even though you use much less surface area, you don't lose that grip it had when flat.
The cabling, 1.8 meters in length and simply shielded with a rubber outer coating, terminates in a USB 2.0 connection with the ROCCAT name on it. It even comes with a strap to bundle the cord to take the Ryos MK with you anywhere you want it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni