Accessories and Documentation
The large box full of hardware, when emptied, delivers a stack of steel brackets, a bag full of hardware, a parts sorter box, and a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter.
Breaking down the hardware a bit, we can now see multiple bags. There is a bag with grommets, a motherboard speaker, wiring loop, a standoff wrench, the motherboard screws, and 2.5-inch drive screws. In the middle is a bag of extra goodies like thumbscrews, standoffs, and PSU screws. The 3.5-inch drive screws are in the bag next to it. At the bottom, we find the three 3-pin to 4-pin Molex adapters for some of the fans.
Come to find out, these steel brackets are actually handles for the 3.5-inch drives. When using the grommets and screws, install this to the drive first, and it makes sliding them in and out of the cages much easier.
Since everything is bagged up, we went ahead and opened some of the bags to show how the sorter works. This way, when the build is completed, you have a handy place to put all the extra bits for later.
Lian Li supplies two versions of the manual, one of which we believe is Chinese, and the one on top is multi-lingual, including English. Some of the black and white photos offered lost a little in the copying process, but there is still enough detail left in the images that, once the text is read, it is easy to figure out what to do for all of the build process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-A79 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-A79]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20