Accessories and Documentation
The large box full of hardware, when emptied, delivers a stack of steel brackets, a bag full of hardware, a parts sorter box, and a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter.
Breaking down the hardware a bit, we can now see multiple bags. There is a bag with grommets, a motherboard speaker, wiring loop, a standoff wrench, the motherboard screws, and 2.5-inch drive screws. In the middle is a bag of extra goodies like thumbscrews, standoffs, and PSU screws. The 3.5-inch drive screws are in the bag next to it. At the bottom, we find the three 3-pin to 4-pin Molex adapters for some of the fans.
Come to find out, these steel brackets are actually handles for the 3.5-inch drives. When using the grommets and screws, install this to the drive first, and it makes sliding them in and out of the cages much easier.
Since everything is bagged up, we went ahead and opened some of the bags to show how the sorter works. This way, when the build is completed, you have a handy place to put all the extra bits for later.
Lian Li supplies two versions of the manual, one of which we believe is Chinese, and the one on top is multi-lingual, including English. Some of the black and white photos offered lost a little in the copying process, but there is still enough detail left in the images that, once the text is read, it is easy to figure out what to do for all of the build process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-A79 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-A79]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system