Lian Li Pc-A79 Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis offers a thick brushed aluminium trim ring that is the front bezel, and it can easily be snapped off the chassis to gain access to the bay covers. These mesh covers run from top to bottom, twelve in all, and will simply slide in and out as tiny bumps in the steel hold them in place.
As the front connects to the rest of the chassis, at the top we find a slide cover over the front I/O panel. Once opened, we found the e-SATA port, the four USB 3.0 ports, and audio jacks. Off to the right of this cover, there is the larger power button and smaller reset button for this case.
The rest of the top panel offers this removable top section that allows access both to remove the dust filter still sitting over the top of the chassis and access to mount fans once that filter is also removed.
The left side of the chassis has the brushed pattern running from top to bottom, and the only thing to break up that look are the stacked pair of fans already installed into the panel to blow on the video cards that will be behind them.
The back of the chassis is left in its natural state but offers an exhaust fan cutout that will allow for AIOs to hang outside of the chassis. There are eleven vented expansion slots with four holes and grommets next to it if needed for water cooling, and the PSU installs at the bottom below the removable tray section.
The right side of the chassis, much like the left side, is a very large expanse of black brushed aluminium. This side does not have anything to break up the sleek elegance that this material choice offers.
Under the chassis, we find more natural aluminium, this time with only louvers stamped into it under the PSU. The back of the chassis offers casters with soft wheels that roll easily, and the front has large chunky platforms to rest on that also have rubber applied to the bottom for traction.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-A79 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-A79]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS