On what we will call the front of the packaging, we find the company and chassis naming above a large image of the chassis below it. Off to the right, we find seven features shown and also a look at what the silver version looks like.
On this side, we find both versions of the chassis above their accompanying check box indicate which is inside, and we plainly have the PC-A79B inside. At the bottom, we see three versions of a condensed specs chart.
The other larger side is a direct copy of what we saw on the front. Pointing out some of the features, they show the front I/O, tool-less mechanisms, anti-vibration drive mounting, removable motherboard tray, power connection for the side panel fans, top options and dust filter, and the dust filter at the bottom of this chassis.
The last side of the package is also a direct copy of its opposing panel, which you can see above.
Lian Li also chooses to ship this larger chassis in the tried and true Styrofoam and plastic liner method. With a much lighter chassis to ship, even though the box looked like it bumped or rubbed everything it passed to get to us, the chassis inside arrived in perfect condition without any damage to anything.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-A79 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-A79]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz