Once the software is either downloaded or installed from the disc, this window is what you see first. On all pages, we will see that there are sensitivity options for both X and Y axis, and you are able to set the four levels of the on-the-fly DPI button. The system settings tab also offers double click and Windows pointer speed as well as offering angle snapping. The lower section then gives us tilt wheel speed and the number of lines each segment of the scroll wheel makes the page progress.
The advanced settings offers the ability to adjust the polling rate to one that suits your needs, and the default is 500 Hz, but 1000Hz is best for making sure every movement is caught. There is also an On-To-Go Speed option, and all we can think is that this is some form of a wake speed of sorts, but no matter where we set that, it was tough to perceive any difference, but then again, we are not professional gamers and just may not be tuned in sync with what this feature offers.
Under the button settings tab, we then find the ability to change any button on the mouse to whatever we want with just a couple of limitations. First off, one limitation is that you will see buttons 4 and 5 carry over to both sides, so rather than four side buttons, if you program one side button, the matching button on the other side will also take on that function. The other limitation is really your imagination as they offer everything from Macros to opening drivers or multimedia options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Neon]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017