Once the software is either downloaded or installed from the disc, this window is what you see first. On all pages, we will see that there are sensitivity options for both X and Y axis, and you are able to set the four levels of the on-the-fly DPI button. The system settings tab also offers double click and Windows pointer speed as well as offering angle snapping. The lower section then gives us tilt wheel speed and the number of lines each segment of the scroll wheel makes the page progress.
The advanced settings offers the ability to adjust the polling rate to one that suits your needs, and the default is 500 Hz, but 1000Hz is best for making sure every movement is caught. There is also an On-To-Go Speed option, and all we can think is that this is some form of a wake speed of sorts, but no matter where we set that, it was tough to perceive any difference, but then again, we are not professional gamers and just may not be tuned in sync with what this feature offers.
Under the button settings tab, we then find the ability to change any button on the mouse to whatever we want with just a couple of limitations. First off, one limitation is that you will see buttons 4 and 5 carry over to both sides, so rather than four side buttons, if you program one side button, the matching button on the other side will also take on that function. The other limitation is really your imagination as they offer everything from Macros to opening drivers or multimedia options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Neon]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now