Once the software is either downloaded or installed from the disc, this window is what you see first. On all pages, we will see that there are sensitivity options for both X and Y axis, and you are able to set the four levels of the on-the-fly DPI button. The system settings tab also offers double click and Windows pointer speed as well as offering angle snapping. The lower section then gives us tilt wheel speed and the number of lines each segment of the scroll wheel makes the page progress.
The advanced settings offers the ability to adjust the polling rate to one that suits your needs, and the default is 500 Hz, but 1000Hz is best for making sure every movement is caught. There is also an On-To-Go Speed option, and all we can think is that this is some form of a wake speed of sorts, but no matter where we set that, it was tough to perceive any difference, but then again, we are not professional gamers and just may not be tuned in sync with what this feature offers.
Under the button settings tab, we then find the ability to change any button on the mouse to whatever we want with just a couple of limitations. First off, one limitation is that you will see buttons 4 and 5 carry over to both sides, so rather than four side buttons, if you program one side button, the matching button on the other side will also take on that function. The other limitation is really your imagination as they offer everything from Macros to opening drivers or multimedia options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Neon]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99