Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse
Absorbing the view of the left side of the Neon, we see a few things to cover. There is the white bottom, stripe, and logo color that makes this the white edition, the pair of side buttons are easily in reach, and the top curve is gentle and won't force your hand off the back of it.
Looking at the heel, we see the rest of the chemical symbol for Ozone, we can see that the rubberized coating is textured, and we see that the curve from side to side is gentle and even on both sides as not to give either hand an advantage with this ambidextrous design.
The right side offers the same pair of buttons as did the left as part of the ambidextrous design. Other than that, we can see that the colored trim has continued from one side around the back and continues here as it also continues around to the front.
The front of the Neon offers a wide plastic section to house the opaque white scroll wheel, separating the right click button from the left one. Where the retainer is for the USB cable, the trim ring is broken up, but there is a section of white from the bottom that pops up to help offset the break in the body line.
Looking down at the Neon from the top, we can again see the scroll wheel, but due to the brightness of the lighting, the segmented texture applied to the wheel is lost. We also see that there is a button behind that for on-the-fly DPI changes, and both the dot on the button as well as the scroll wheel will glow with a different color for each of the four settings.
To connect this Neon to a Windows PC, you use the 1.8 meters of cloth braided cable with the gold plated USB end. We also noticed that this mouse does not offer a Velcro strap for transport but instead chose to just use a wire tie to keep it bundled.
Under the Neon, we find two large PTFE feet to allow the Neon to glide effortlessly. We can also see the eye of the sensor is right smack in the middle of the white bottom, and the sticker is where the serial number is found for registration online.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Neon]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017