Test System Setup
Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz "C"
Motherboard(s): ABIT IC7 MAX3
Video card(s): GeCube Radeon 9600 XT (Supplied by Kingmax Australia)
Hard Disk(s): Seagate 7,200 RPM Parallel ATA (Supplied by Seagate)
Operating System Used: Microsoft Windows XP SP1
Drivers Used: ATI Catalyst 4.2
SiSoft Sandra 2004
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2004 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
You can see how overclocking helps increase overall memory speed.
Getting rid of the optimization that comes with buffered scores, we still see the Kingmax memory score very well across the board.
PCMark2002 is a multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
As you would expect as the Front Side Bus (FSB) of the processor increases, so does the score. We see a nice increase across the board as we increase speed.
At DDR-500 we have well and truly broken the 10k barrier which is always a nice accomplishment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller