The last product that grabbed our attention from Kingmax Technology was their DDR-433 memory based on the highly popular and very affordable SuperRAM series. Over the past few months the memory market has died down a lot when it comes to performance memory. Toward the end of last year we saw a lot of memory companies hitting the peak as they pushed the limits of extreme memory speeds. Folks such as Corsair have been able to do a little bit more, as has OCZ, but as a result it comes at such a high price that it just isn't realistic for a lot of users.
We first got word that Kingmax were working on DDR-466 and DDR-500 modules at Computex 2003 and we were pleased to find that they decided to follow the very popular and high quality BGA technology that Kingmax which helped put the company in the position they are in today.
Kingmax could have simply decided to follow their SuperRAM series and release it in DDR-466 and DDR-500 but they have gone all out this time and moved back over to the beloved BGA memory which has done quite well in both of our Dual Channel memory comparison articles in the past.
Let's get stuck into it and see what Kingmax have done with their BGA technology at DDR-466 and DDR-500.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent