The last product that grabbed our attention from Kingmax Technology was their DDR-433 memory based on the highly popular and very affordable SuperRAM series. Over the past few months the memory market has died down a lot when it comes to performance memory. Toward the end of last year we saw a lot of memory companies hitting the peak as they pushed the limits of extreme memory speeds. Folks such as Corsair have been able to do a little bit more, as has OCZ, but as a result it comes at such a high price that it just isn't realistic for a lot of users.
We first got word that Kingmax were working on DDR-466 and DDR-500 modules at Computex 2003 and we were pleased to find that they decided to follow the very popular and high quality BGA technology that Kingmax which helped put the company in the position they are in today.
Kingmax could have simply decided to follow their SuperRAM series and release it in DDR-466 and DDR-500 but they have gone all out this time and moved back over to the beloved BGA memory which has done quite well in both of our Dual Channel memory comparison articles in the past.
Let's get stuck into it and see what Kingmax have done with their BGA technology at DDR-466 and DDR-500.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS