The last product that grabbed our attention from Kingmax Technology was their DDR-433 memory based on the highly popular and very affordable SuperRAM series. Over the past few months the memory market has died down a lot when it comes to performance memory. Toward the end of last year we saw a lot of memory companies hitting the peak as they pushed the limits of extreme memory speeds. Folks such as Corsair have been able to do a little bit more, as has OCZ, but as a result it comes at such a high price that it just isn't realistic for a lot of users.
We first got word that Kingmax were working on DDR-466 and DDR-500 modules at Computex 2003 and we were pleased to find that they decided to follow the very popular and high quality BGA technology that Kingmax which helped put the company in the position they are in today.
Kingmax could have simply decided to follow their SuperRAM series and release it in DDR-466 and DDR-500 but they have gone all out this time and moved back over to the beloved BGA memory which has done quite well in both of our Dual Channel memory comparison articles in the past.
Let's get stuck into it and see what Kingmax have done with their BGA technology at DDR-466 and DDR-500.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni